Located mere minutes away from the Toronto Financial District, the heart of Canada's finance and banking industries and accounting for almost 10% of Canada's GDP, never miss an opportunity when it knocks. As the most densely built-up area in the city, it’s home to top tier banking companies, corporate headquarters, high-powered legal and accounting firms, insurance companies and the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Source: torontofinancialdistrict.com
- Source: toronto.ca
With over 240,000 jobs in Toronto’s tech ecosystem, the city is taking the lead as the fastest growing technology market in North America.
The city has experienced a steady rise in the number of startups, VC investors and global tech giants calling Toronto home. Even amid the pandemic major tech companies including Google, Amazon, Tiktok, Netflix, Reddit, DoorDash, Pinterest, Uber, IBM and Wayfair have either expanded or beefed up their presence in Toronto with new downtown offices.
- Source: Toronto.ca
- Source: https://www.cbre.ca/en/about/media-center/torontos-tech-trajectory-sees-the-city-rise-to-no-3-in-cbres-north-american-talent-ranking
- Source: www.investontario.ca/spotlights/toronto-adds-more-tech-jobs-seattle-bay-area-and-washington-dc-combined#:~:text=Toronto's%20rise%20in%20the%20ranks,New%20York%20in%20tech%20talent
- Source: https://www.innovation-cities.com/index-2019-global-city-rankings/18842/
- Source: (Mars)
- Source: (UHN At A Glance)